Kansas Crop Insurance
Farmers and ranchers use crop insurance to protect their crops from financial losses due to natural diasters or weather that may cause a loss in crops or revenue. At Peachey Insurance Agency, we protect farms and ranches of all types and sizes for a broad spectrum of insureds throughout Kansas. To meet this wide variety of insurance needs, we represent all sizes and types of insurance carriers for crop insurance.
All of these coverages will help you manage your crop risks and have the knowledge that your investment will be covered from uncontrollable events or market fluctuations. You may also want to discuss with our agency separate farm insurance and business insurance coverages, depending on your specific needs.
Crop protection in Kansas, Colorado, Nebraska, Missouri & Oklahoma
Because we represent virtually all major crop insurance carriers in Kansas, our policies offer many coverage options so you can balance how much risk you're willing to assume with the premium you're willing to pay.
Crop Insurance policies are packaged in a few different ways:
- Crop-Hail Insurance: covers hail damage as well as loss from fire and other weather conditions
- Multi-Peril Crop Insurance (MPCI): protection from a decrease in crop yield, loss of crops, or loss as result of price changes.
- MPCI – Yield Protection
- MPCI – Revenue Protection
- MPCI – Revenue Protection with Harvest Price Option
- Actual Production History coverage
- Area Yield Protection
- Area Revenue Protection
- Whole Farm Coverage
- Stand Alone Fire coverage
- Ag Armour Price Flex Products
- Company Independent Private Products